Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Soul Mate

I think you have more than one soul mate. A soul mate can be family, friends, a husband... or some random stranger you see in a grocery store. Today I found one of my soul mates. He's a boy of about 17, I think he has brown hair, probably brown eyes. I know he wears, possibly owns, an olive green puffy coat. I forgot to check out his taste in shoes.

What makes him one of my soul mates is this: he was sitting in front of a Starbucks, fork in hand, eating a chocolate cake. Not a slice of cake, the whole cake. The cake was round and had pretty icing piped around the edges. Little red cherries nestled in small mounds of chocolate icing happily beckoned to all who passed by.

Ah, the beauty of it all. Some other guy was standing next to my soul mate trying to talk to him about something. I think he was just trying to score some cake. I suspect my soul mate also thought this, because he hardly seemed to answer a question, kept his eyes on the cake and just kept on eating. That is sooo like my soul mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment